At Workplace Doctors , we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our clients. Whether your organisation is an SME, HSE or NHS Trust to a FTSE company, or anything in-between, we are committed to providing you and your employees with the best occupational health Services.
Good health is good for business and a healthy workforce is a productive one!
Occupational health teams provide a number of services including:
- Health Surveillance
- OH Case Management Services
- Fitness for Work Assessment
- Helping with legal issues, ill health retirement, employment/health law
- Advice on planning and organisation of work and working practices
- Risk assessments
- Health promotion in the workplace
As a Occupational Health recruiter originally we established over 16 years, for skilled professional Occupational Health practitioners, candidates contact us every day actively seeking their next career move or new challenge. They come to us for a whole variety of reasons – our market presence, prestigious client list, our online OH job board, impactful advertising or event attendance. However, we’re proud to say that the majority of our candidates (and clients) come via word-of-mouth recommendations or referrals. We believe this is testament to our knowledge, professionalism and reputation.
We believe that Occupational Health is crucial to business effectiveness. A healthier more motivated workforce will save you money, time and efficiency.
It can help your business by:
- Reducing sickness absence
- Managing any health risks in the workplace
- Increasing productivity
- Ensuring that you comply with relevant legislation
- Supporting employees during sickness absence and facilitating their early return to work
- Enhancing staff retention
Workplace Doctors holds the UK’s most extensive database of quality Occupational Health people. With over 4500 candidates across the UK, we can offer you the widest selection of suitably qualified, skilled, motivated and mobile people from which to select. All our candidates’ profiles are continuously updated and their skills are stringently assessed by our experienced recruitment professionals.
Occupational health specialists are ideally and uniquely placed to support and help people stay in work and live full and healthy lives. They play a key role in ensuring the health and well being of the working population by preventing work-related ill health and providing specialist rehabilitation advice. They provide independent, impartial advice to employers and employees on the effects of work on health and the effects of health on work.
For example, the opinion of an occupational health specialist might be crucial in determining how to manage a capability issue or in providing key evidence in a claim to an employment tribunal. As well as addressing issues that occur, a lot of the work of an occupational health service is proactive, aiming to reduce potential problems in the workplace.
The range of Occupational Health disciplines for which we attract and place candidates covers all levels and include:
- Occupational Health Practice Nurses
- Registered General Nurses
- Occupational Health Technician
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Occupational Health Manager
- Occupational Health Physicians / Consultant
- Occupational Health Director
Why Occupational Health Services:
- Help prevent work-related ill health
- Advise on fitness for work, workplace safety, the prevention of occupational injuries and disease
- Recommend appropriate adjustments in the workplace to help people stay in work
- Improve the attendance and performance of the workforce – for example by assisting in the management of sickness absence
- Provide rehabilitation to help people return to work, and give advice on alternative suitable work for people with health problems
- Promote health in the workplace and healthy lifestyles
- Recommend and implement appropriate policies to maintain a safe and healthy workplace
- Conduct research into work related health issues
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations including minimising and eliminating workplace hazards
- Advise on medical health and ill-health retirement
Modern occupational health requires a multidisciplinary approach where doctors work alongside a range of associated healthcare professionals including nurses, ergonomists, hygienists, occupational health advisors, physiotherapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists.
Workplace Doctors has established a reputation for providing high quality solution-focused occupational health services to organisations of all sizes in both the public and private sectors.
“Put your people in the right hands with a range of convenient Occupational Health services.”:
- Pre-employment Questionnaire
- Pre-employment Medical
- Health Surveillance
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) Surveillance
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DSE / Work Station Assessment
- Asbestos Medicals
- Sickness Absence & Management Services
- Ill- Health Retirement
- Occupational Health Audit
- Absence Management
- Health Screening
- Health Promotion
- Flu Vaccinations
- Travel Medicine
We believe that very client is different, we need to understand your needs and requirements, if we understand your needs it makes for better working relationships and more successful staff retention rates- promoting their health & Wellbeing.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
- The price quoted is the final price, no hidden extras
- We do our very best to understand your working culture and principles & values.
- We never try to push square pegs into round holes
- We give you updates at least twice a week
- We’ll give you as much guidance as possible.
- You will get an experienced and committed team: we have many years’ experience in the recruitment sector.
Workplace Doctors mission is to ensure that your requirements are met, coupled with our enthusiastic team focus on providing the very best service. In this way we build lasting relationships with clients.
Our consultants have years of experience with specialist knowledge and an extensive network of contacts. They combine this expertise with the requirements of the client, allowing them to quickly assess and match a candidate’s experience and personality to each organisation’s objectives and culture.
Why not drop us an email or give us a call outlining your objectives to receive a competitive quote for any requirements you may have immediately or in the future, feel free to visit our website for a full range of services we can offer.