Senior House Officer RMO Resident Doctor SHO A&E Emergency Medicine- Paediatric in Australia – Southern Australia via Workplace Doctors on a fixed term / permanent basis.
***Speciality: A&E- Paediatric / Emergency Medicine Paediatrician
***Location: Australia – Southern Australia
*** AMC Registration Required (Australian Medical Council) and or AHPRA Registration before an offer of employment can be made or in process of obtaining.
*** Role: Resident Doctor SHO / Senior House Officer / Medical Officer (3 years + clinical experience minimum)
***Start date: ASAP
***Duration: 12 months with extension
***Pay rate: £NEGOTIABLE (dependent on experience 80,000 – 110,000 Australian $ per annum)
***Note: Exact location details provided on application
A Resident Doctor SHO / Senior House Officer / Medical Officer is sought to join a prestigious hospital in Australia. As everyone knows Australian Teaching Hospitals and Medical Universities receive great international acclaim & recognition throughout the world- doctors with experience and training in Australia typically enjoy great success in terms of professional career development & job satisfaction.
This large modern hospital service provides an excellent standard of public care. This role will suit an experienced and enthusiastic ED Resident who will join the inpatient and outpatient Emergency Medicine Service and work across the region. This role involves providing specialist diagnosis, treatment and care for public patients. Applicants must have specialist or limited registration with the Medical Board of Australia in a relevant specialty. There will be teaching, training and research opportunities in this role and the department is committed to ongoing professional development. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary package and a flexible work and life balance.
Standard Duties and Responsibilities
Contribute to a patient focused approach in the provision of clinical care by:
Contribute to the adoption of responsive risk management practices by:
Contribute to advances in knowledge by:
Contribute to the efficient management of the financial and material resources of the Service by:
• To be discussed with the successful applicant at interview stage. This General Position Specification will be reviewed through the candidates CV. The Hospital will regularly as part of a performance management process to ensure performance and skills and abilities match the requirements of the position. This regular review will ensure that the Position Specification is current and reflects accurately the duties carried out by the incumbent
• Basic medical qualification recognised in Australia
• Registrable with the Medical Board of Australia
Personal Abilities/Aptitudes/Skills (Related to the job description and expressed in a way which allows objective assessment.
• clinical skills in line with advertised position
• professional integrity
• ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
• commitment to quality improvement
• ability to be adaptable to change
• good communication skills, both verbally and in writing Experience (Including community experience)
• At least three years of postgraduate clinical
• Sound Experience in procedural skills
• Good theoretical knowledge
• Sound examination and diagnostic skills
• Knowledge and awareness of quality improvement activities and clinical risk reduction and patient safety techniques
Workplace Doctors are looking for medical professionals with UK & Overseas experience: that possess the following qualities:
*** Ability to cope with a varying work load
*** AMC Registration Required (Australian Medical Council) and or AHPRA Registration – We can provide guidance if needed just email us!
*** IELTS (English Language, overall score 7.0 / 7.5)
*** Ability to act as part of a team
*** Ensuring the health and safety of our clients patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything. As part of this commitment, all new members of the hospital team must meet the immunisation requirements of their role prior to commencement.
You are able to also apply online (see below) or email your cv to email@example.com
We look forward to helping you progress your career and find you the ideal position.
Doctors Guide to working in Australia – Click here
***Please note due to the high number of applications, we do answer every application in turn.***