Clients & Compliance
At Workplace Doctors, we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our clients. Whether your organisation is an SME, HSE or NHS Trust to a FTSE company, or anything in-between, we are committed to taking your recruitment to the next level.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Unlike other agencies, our approach towards recruitment is to provide a sustainable and cost-efficient service. We endeavor to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates.
SERVICE PARTNER, NOT SERVICE PROVIDER
As your service partner, we are here to support you in your efforts to minimise staffing expenditure, increase staff productivity and improve time-efficiency.
We know that your investment in personnel is critical to the success of your establishment. Getting your recruitment wrong is often a very expensive exercise- we help you minimise your expense by making suggestions that could save you much needed budgets!
This is why Workplace Doctors is committed to finding you the right candidate quickly, saving you valuable time and money.
Think of us as a reputable extension to your medical staffing teams, working in partnership to help achieve your International recruitment objectives and to positively impact our healthcare workforce.
LEAVE THE HARD WORK TO US
We’re proud to have implemented and delivered numerous recruitment projects for the NHS across the UK. Working on a bespoke one-to-one basis with our clients, we can increase efficiency for you by carrying out a range of essential tasks. Our unrivalled service not only includes advertising, filtering, CV processing and pre-selecting candidates, we can also assist in the interview process, the handling of offer letters, placement management and aftercare services.
Workplace Doctors expertise is based on our comprehensive knowledge of how to:
- Manage the end-to-end process, from pre-screening to candidate relocation
- Create innovative marketing campaigns to reach out to high calibre doctors and nurses from around the world – UK, EU, UAE and World Wide.
- Support candidates with bespoke NHS or HSE induction and integration mechanisms
- Engage with our clients across procurement, Human Resources and speciality level in order to consistently achieve desired cost-efficiencies
- Ensure all candidates exceed the required standards and are sourced in line with HSE or UK Code of Practice .
We have an extensive database of fully eligible and vetted doctors, nurses & AHP /HSS staff across all specialties currently looking to work in the NHS or HSE and we can cater to every requirement, whether you’re seeking doctors, nurses or AHP/ HSS staff to start immediately or in 12 months’ time – we’ll do the hard work for you.
With talent being sourced worldwide, you can be sure that all of our candidates are comprehensively screened, as part of our quality assurance process – our recruitment methodology is like no other. We have an industry leading candidate retention rate and we don’t cut corners, we don’t waste time and we don’t waste expense. With increasing pressure on NHS & HSE Trusts to save money, it is more important than ever that permanent and temporary positions are filled quickly.
- Industry leading candidate retention rate
- Quality induction and integration mechanisms to support candidates
- Database of over 4000 international candidates & 7000 UK based doctors looking for NHS or HSE roles – Immediate impact
- Proficient in delivering bespoke locum to permanent staffing solutions
- Proven and sustainable approach to help NHS & HSE Trusts save on staffing bills
- Fixed fee structure for permanent placements
- Flourishing international division effectively sources worldwide talent for permanent vacancies
- Highest quality standards within the industry
- Continuous recruitment using innovative marketing ensuring a choice of available candidates
- Value based recruitment techniques
We understand the concerns from our clients – will candidates lack the sufficient language skills and competence? Will they adapt to the clinical setting? Our bespoke recruitment solutions are geared around addressing these concerns at all stages of the recruitment process to ensure positive outcome for our clients. It’s not just about finding a candidate who is capable and who can communicate effectively; it’s whether they truly adopt the values of the NHS or HSE and can fit in with the culture of your hospital.
COMPLIANCE & QUALITY
Workplace Doctors is in the business of patient care and of course it goes without saying that a lot more compliance checks are needed to be done for doctors than any other profession, where you are not in charge of people’s wellbeing & safety.
We adhere to the CCS, HTE & LPP framework standards and we will only send you qualified and vetted, suitable individuals saving you valuable time and money in employing the right staff.
We at Workplace Doctors understand the importance of compliance, and ensuring our candidates are compliant to the highest standards – we also understand it can be a bit daunting for most candidates; that’s why our recruitment consultants and compliance team are on hand to help you through the process to become compliant to Workplace Doctors standards (as required by law).
We ensure every candidate that we place into medical jobs throughout the NHS & HSE meet the standards stipulated by UK & HSE governing bodies, including the Department of Health, Health Services Executive, NHS employers in order to provide the highest quality medical staff to our clients.
We have the skills and experience to ensure we can get you out to work in the shortest possible time frame. We are not here to make life difficult for you, we are here to safeguard your future and the safety of patients you have vowed to take into your care professionally.
STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE
We adhere to our own standards of excellence which surpass the standard level of compliance set by the Crown Commercial Services(CCS) , Health Trust Europe (HTE), London Procurement Programme (LPP) Health & Safety Executive (HSE) Framework. As a result, we are continuously offered the best positions across the country, which are often unavailable to other recruitment agencies.
We are committed to continually assisting our candidates to maintain and develop their portfolios. This ensures they are in best possible position to take advantage of the vacancies we have available.
Below is a list of document’s we require for you to become compliant; of these which do you need to provide?
- Workplace Doctors Application form
- C.V. (up to date with 10 years history)
- References x 2 (within 12 months or most recent employer)
- Valid Passport (colour copy of front cover and photo page)
- Visa Documentation (if applicable)
- Primary Medical Qualifications certificate (MBBS or equivalent)
- Higher Qualification (If held by medical professional)
- Proof of address (10 years history)
- Serology reports, includes:
** Hep B
** Evidence of immunity to Measles, Rubella & Varicella
** BCG Scar sighting or evidence of immunity to TB
** IVS reports.
- Professional Body Certificate & annual retention letter (dependent on sector- AMC, GMC, IMC, HCPC, MOH, NMC & UAE)
- BLS/ ALS / PLS / APLS certificate
- Face to Face interview
- Occupational Health Questionnaire
- Police Clearance ( International, DBS, or Disclosure Scotland)
We believe that very client is different, we need to understand your needs and requirements, if we understand your needs it makes for better working relationships and more successful long-term placements.
In addition, our team organises international recruitment drives throughout the UK and in Europe and further a field – walk-in interviews are set up in various locations. We use marketing campaigns and utilise our vast marketing tools to promote these roles to our candidate base.
Our teams ensures that any additional support with all visa forms and relocation provided to the candidates where requested, i.e. identifying suitable accommodation/schools etc.
In readiness for UK work we put all overseas candidates through our targeted NHS processes and procedures program that we run with a close partner. This is aimed at getting medical professionals accustomed to the specific processes and cultural climate in the NHS to ensure a swift accustomization to their new role.
Workplace Doctors will assign a Client Manager to the hospital to provide a single point of contact and on-going support on a day-to-day basis. Initial discussions will ensure all stakeholders at the trust are aware of the recruitment procedures and timescales. We will also formalise provisional interview dates. In-depth job descriptions and person specifications are obtained to ensure the trust’s criteria are matched perfectly.
We work with you to create an information pack for potential candidates and perform many other activates to support the recruitment process. Targeted e-shots promoting the vacancies are sent out to our extensive database with all responses processed and thoroughly vetted by our team in line with the trust’s requirements.
Face-to-face, Skype & telephone interviews are then set up for the hospital by our team. Feedback following the interviews is taken from both the doctor and the trust which enable us to continually review the recruitment process in line with any changing demands.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
- The price quoted is the final price, no hidden extras
- We do our very best to understand your working culture and principles & values.
- We never try to push square pegs into round holes
- We give you updates at least three times a week
- We’ll give you as much guidance as possible.
- You will get an experienced and committed team: we have many years’ experience in the recruitment sector.
Workplace Doctors mission is to ensure that your requirements are met, coupled with our enthusiastic team focus on providing the very best service. In this way we build lasting relationships with clients.
Our consultants have years of experience with specialist knowledge and an extensive network of contacts. They combine this expertise with the requirements of the client, allowing them to quickly assess and match a
candidate’s experience and personality to each organisation’s objectives and culture.
Why not drop us an email or give us a call outlining your objectives to receive a competitive quote for any
requirements you may have immediately or in the future, feel free to visit our website for a full range of services we can offer.