Workplace Doctors was forged through understanding the hardships & budgets faced by clients of both the public and private sector across UK & Ireland in maintaining their business service standards with rising costs involved in employing the right staff.
Workplace Doctors has established a reputation for providing high quality solution-focused occupational health services to organisations of all sizes.
We have proven skills and success in managing complex clinical cases, and provide a wide range of services to our clients as well as to organisations with their own in-house or outsourced occupational health service who require our expertise.
Great Britain in 2008/09
- 1.2 million people who worked during the last year were suffering from an illness (long standing as well as new cases) they believed was caused or made worse by their current or past work. 551 000 of these were new cases.
- 180 workers were killed at work, a rate of 0.6 per 100 000 workers.
- 131 895 other injuries to employees were reported under RIDDOR, a rate of 502.2 per 100 000 employees.
- 246 000 reportable injuries occurred, according to the Labour Force Survey, a rate of 870 per 100 000 workers.
- 29.3 million days were lost overall (1.24 days per worker), 24.6 million due to work-related ill health and 4.7 million due to workplace injury.
- Resource: hse.gov.uk
Having many years experience in the occupational health recruitment industry and having gained professional qualifications from our industry regulators 'REC'. We offer consultancy services in which we can personally ensure that both clients and candidates receive a professional and confidential service.
Our specialist consultants understand and match the necessary skills of physicians' with the essential requirements of our clients and are able to provide physicians' on a temporary, permanent, contract, ad-hoc, one-off case basis.
INSTITUTE OF RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS
Codes of Ethics and Professional Conduct
We believe that the credibility and reputation of the recruitment industry is shaped by the collective conduct of individual recruiters. The purpose of the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct is to instil confidence in the recruitment profession and to help an individual become a better recruiter; it describes the business ethics expectations placed upon the Insitute's members. The Code articulates the ideals to which we aspire as well as the behaviours that are mandatory in our profession. We truly believe that we can advance our profession, both individually and collectively, by embracing this Code of Ethics and Professional ConductRead more
Workplace Doctors believes that everyone's business revolves around its people not its owners, may they be temporary or permanent employees, clients and its own consultants,
it all starts with "your objectives"
Whether you are looking for staff for your business or a new career let Workplace Doctors take the strain out of the process....Contact Us
Our commitment to you... and what you can expect in your dealings with our company. A truly confidential service